BLACK LIGHTENING CREAM
Delicate bleaching cream with emollient properties in a 1:2 dilution. Can be used on all tone heights, particularly suitable on light tone heights to counteract warm highlights and achieve more neutral results.
Easy to blend and with the right consistency, it respects the hair and health of the professionals who use it. Its texture is also ideal for use on the scalp. The hair will be more moisturised than with classic powder bleaching.
VEGETABLE ACTIVE CARBON consists of a natural black powder obtained from the wood of three different species (poplar, willow, birch), which is first subjected to combustion in an oxygen-free environment and then activated to give it its typical porosity and therefore its ability to ‘absorb’. It is therefore a porous, fragile and light ‘rigid sponge’.
Thanks to its purifying properties, known since ancient times, charcoal is used in medicine and recently in cosmetic products to purify skin and hair. Today, for the first time, it is used in a technical bleaching product where it helps lighten the hair, thanks to its absorbent properties, and neutralises unwanted warm highlights. A unique innovation in the technical professional field.
THE BLACK LIGHTENING CREAM BENEFITS:
- New formulation richer in conditioning agents and which guarantees application on hair and scalp (even with ammonia product)
- Bleaching agent with strong neutralising power even on the darkest tones
- Neutralisation with ash effects
- Vegetable activated charcoal favours better absorption of the product, increasing performance
- Plant charcoal purifies and oxygenates the hair, combating the phenomena caused by pollution
- Lightening power up to 8 tons
500 g / 17.6 fl oz
Ammonia-free / With Ammonia
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: 7 TONES
Before use, carefully read the instructions and warnings on the packaging.
VEGETABLE ACTIVATED CARBON